Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Getting Started

Hi Everyone,
 I am just trying to figure out how to set all of this up. To say the least it is a hard task for me. I had a friend from BigCrumbs suggest I start a blog as I know quite a few of my other friends have them but have never thought of starting one of my own. So be patient. I am retired but not tired.
 I just turned 60 a few days ago and only learned to use the computer about two years ago. Now, there is not a day that goes by that I don't learn something.
 Is there a section on this site where a photo album can be made? Here are a few photos that I love.



 These photos are of my three grandchildren taken two years ago. I will need to upload some current ones in the future of myself and my husband, Sam.

1 comment: